Monday, December 13, 2010

BE WELL: The Power Of Perception

This is our our year end show! Wow, what a year it has been. You know through out it all, I never stopped thinking about my sister whom I lost in Nov 2009. So for the ending of this whirlwind of a year, and to regain focus for 2011, based on what she's taught me about life and mindful living. BE WELL The Power Of Perception is a group show that I hope will remind the viewer that we are all MC's! Master Creators that is, and we all have remarkable abilities to manifest anything we want. So here's to perfect health, happiness and LOVE!





El Grito Del Silenciados/The Scream Of The Silenced, Martin Zuniga   
                                                             
When Forever Is Only A Lifetime/Mom An Dad, Bernie Rauch

The opening was super nice, I had the best time hanging out with some friends I hadn't seen in so long, and a really heartfelt performance by Phil Deal!





No comments:

Post a Comment